Disclaimer

Do disregard postings about a Real Estate Property Dispute that was Blown out of Proportion.
...Deeper and deeper into the realms of the subconscious........

My Blog List

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yesterday night, I had sweet dreams...of Marisa Tomei


Yesterday night, I had sweet dreams...of Marisa Tomei

Image source brittanica.com :





Yeah...that's her as in the movie "My Cousin Vinny"....

You see, this property dispute case has been dragging on due to some Joe..hold it, hold it...my keyboard's jammed up again. Where do I begin ?

Anyway, I dreamt....that I was Joe Pesci...a lawyer. Yeah, that's me. And I was defending

the property dispute myself....and of course,
there was Marisa...
Anyway, she looked lovely..Marissa Tomei..Lady in Black.

For all ya female readers out there...try out this outfit. Check it out on the roads.
I'm suuuurrre...like Joe Pesci said in the movie "My Cousin Vinny".....you'll find you look damn attractive.

Heh, heh...those arguments between Joe Pesci and his girlfriend made it more memorable.
Now...why do I feel like Joe Pesci, huh?

So, this Lady in Black was saying to me.."The Bureau has the records. All the records! Why are you worrying about Biman or the other two?"

I was as dumb as Joe Pesci, "What Bureau ?"

Marisa shot back at me, "You are SOOO DUMB." And told me something....

I woke up with a start...

Heck, she also starred in "What Women Want"...saw that...drove Mel Gibson nuts.

Yeah...that's what they do all the time, I tell you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biman ka Commission chahiye to o.k. lene do. Becaz he has done some work, na ? You have consulted 30+ people. 10 bolte hai ki thik hai but he shud take moderate amount.
Loan ka bhi problem hai na as we had found out -)

Anonymous said...

Beral bolte abar boli.
Tui to bolechis, beral 30 na kota species naki. tor BAM diker choto beral , serval, lynx na ki.
DAN diker gulo dekheche ora? Mairi oi sob leopard, snow leopard, bagh singhimama chitabagh ogulo ese pore ni to ?
Tobe jole to Kumir thake eta bujhei sob Beral gulo ghure berache eta sune swosti pelam

Debajyoti Dutta-Roy said...

Folks, We are NOT INTERESTED in DEALING with "real estate developers" (yeah, that's what
they're called nowadays). Bhodro hote hobe na...Plus those 5 encroachers and the 2 husband-wife team and what not.
Plus, we all know how these things are done...common sense.

Let Biman and others(?) involved TAKE THEIR COMMISSION. That is Life. As 30+ people said.
But they should take it IN MODERATION.

And what I'm afraid of is....all of you know. That's why all the Details are with you guys. Pity that Uncle did 95% of the work and he couldn't have a single penny of it. Keep the Details O.K....keep it on..
I've made it known to my Auntieji and others through so many media..

The Eyes of Truth are Watching Us All -)

Anonymous said...

Getting inside a woman's mind is really difficult right? nice movie What Women want