Disclaimer

Do disregard postings about a Real Estate Property Dispute that was Blown out of Proportion.
...Deeper and deeper into the realms of the subconscious........

My Blog List

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BUNTY aur BUBBLY..Good Comedy Movies being made..


Kya karega..response bohut'ee indirect hai..To..Anyway, "Bunty aur Bubbly" is one of the most entertaining comedy films I came across..


28 mins 15 secs..comedy in Indian movies have come of age, it seems..found this quite funny..Rani Mukherji's my favorite actress..beautiful scene..railway ka chai kitna din nehi piya, I mean U.P.'ka..they are making good comedy movies nowadays.. Snapshot :


35 mins into movie..this was most hilarious, very funny..Bubbly realizes..integration of the fantasy world with reality(?)..more fun later....should have played "Last Christmas" on the dancefloor scene later..heh,heh

Alana..you can show it to your boyfriend Singh..movie's near his hometown, I guess..

Disclaimer: I keep changing my auto-forwarding list so often....sometimes in a hurry forget revising the names...hope this doesn't reach the wrong person..hope you go through ALL my blogs 'n' enjoy the new look

No comments: