Disclaimer

Do disregard postings about a Real Estate Property Dispute that was Blown out of Proportion.
...Deeper and deeper into the realms of the subconscious........

My Blog List

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Beautiful, really exquisitely beautiful women feel Insecure , why ? .... part 2



I suddenly decided this blog is NOT going to be thematic basically....that is, not waiting for ideas to flood into my mind regarding certain topics like the above, but FREE - FLOWING THOUGHTS ....yeah, free flow, like the water that can take the shape of any container, any channel through which it flows....I don't want "WRITER'S BLOCK" especially in this blog.

Basically, I guess, a beautiful woman (much better than average looking) should be quite happy. In fact, the average-looking woman is the happiest ! This is because they can make their own choices.

Yes....beautiful damsels who turn everybody's heads....making her confused in the long run.

Hmmmmm....did someone make ME dizzy ? Hi to another Filipina damsel in the U.S....Ms. A d'v' I. See...you're so beautiful you keep worrying about your tresses (hair) grown long again...your patients start having palpitations and you get wrong readings vis a vis their blood pressure.

God, that's why I say.....the fairer of the species are more dangerous ;-)

No comments: