Disclaimer

Do disregard postings about a Real Estate Property Dispute that was Blown out of Proportion.
...Deeper and deeper into the realms of the subconscious........

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Negative mindset of people of India responsible for LOSS OF FAITH IN THE SYSTEM

Yeah......I fully believe in the above statement I jus' made.

Ram Gopal Verma is undoubtedly a genious film maker, a very artistic guy..I like his "Darna Mana Hai"...real funny...but I really abhor the way the Indian audience flock to see movies like "Sarkar" and the not yet seen "Sarkar Raj".....

These films portray a TOTAL LOSS OF FAITH OF THE PEOPLE IN DEMOCRACY !!!

Now, I've ben through some REAL ROUGH TIMES lately.......some great greedy guts were out to devour a bit of something that belonged to us and was of monetary value. And these fellers (typical Indians of the previous generation) themselves seems to have NO FAITH in the system...I mean the JUDICIARY, ADMINISTRATIVE & EXECUTIVE.

Read...

JUDICIARY= Legal system comprising of lawyers & judges.
ADMINISTRATIVE = Magistrates and stuff who are in administering the units & sub-units
EXECUTIVE. = Police and Investigative bodies


........but I have total faith in the 3....

Only thing is you gotta persevere.....

From first hand experience, I've kind of realized why people go out to see things that openly state that the system has collapsed.

Well, do these city slickers themselves have much experience outside the concrete jungle ?

REALITY IS : IF PEOPLE START BELIEVING THAT THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED......THE SYSTEM WILL FAIL YOU.

No comments: